Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.012 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 99% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,703₴ (13,882元) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Beijing costs 8元 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)