Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.455 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 131% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,387₴ (元5,698) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)