Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 249%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.956 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 82% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,263₴ (16,665 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 3 hours ago)