Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.415 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 127% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 54,478₴ (€1,734) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)