Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02332 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,222₴ (695,641 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (7 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (21 minutes ago)