Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02229 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,192₴ (726,427 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (35 minutes ago)