Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02410 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 42% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,997₴ (705,211 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (about 2 hours ago)