Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37049 UAH / KGS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,443₴ (30,886 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greater Sudbury costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)