Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00061 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 16,407₴ (﷼ 27,063,941) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)