Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 110% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,818₴ (﷼ 39,625,844) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)