Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 108% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,778₴ (﷼ 41,265,573) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)