Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 115% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,561₴ (﷼ 39,511,924) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)