Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08041 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 28% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,405₴ (191,589 KZT) in Karaganda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr130 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)