Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,486 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20834 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 4% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,106₴ (₨134,905) in Karachi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)