Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,467 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19932 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,779₴ (₨149,405) in Karachi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)