Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05030 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 31% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,663₴ (649,412 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (41 minutes ago)