Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10169 UAH / HUF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 87% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,383₴ (220,108 Ft) in Kaposvár to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)