Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.895 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 62% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,472₴ (45,234 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)