Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.880 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 41% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,967₴ (19,283 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)