Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.882 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 48% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,178₴ (26,287 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)