Cost of living in Kanpur, India vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.39368 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 4% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,139₴ (₨68,936) in Kanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,613 (about 1 hour ago)