Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07001 UAH / NGN *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 8% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,857₴ (169,370 ₦) in Kano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)