Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08512 UAH / NGN *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 19% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,614₴ (218,664 ₦) in Kano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)