Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07359 UAH / NGN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 38% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 15,419₴ (209,523 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)