Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.066 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 99% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,777₴ (RM4,909) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)