Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00650 UAH / KHR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 10% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,510₴ (4,229,964 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)