Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00684 UAH / KHR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 13% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,541₴ (1,978,768 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (38 minutes ago)