Cost of living comparison between Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00635 UAH / KHR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 14% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,074₴ (2,687,213 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seoul costs ₩4,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nellore costs ₨158 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 300,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)