Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 315%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00766 UAH / UGX
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 189% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,941₴ (6,124,967 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (36 minutes ago)