Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00750 UAH / UGX
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 168% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,119₴ (4,282,615 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 915 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)