Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 504%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.661 UAH / CAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 314% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,779₴ (C$2,603) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 2 hours ago)