Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.762 UAH / CAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 55% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,481₴ (C$2,200) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)