Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 20.866 UAH / CAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 113% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,661₴ (C$2,859) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)