Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 276%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45695 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 155% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,287₴ (руб 83,787) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)