Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42707 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,164₴ (руб 77,655) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (41 minutes ago)