Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40725 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 20,359₴ (руб 49,991) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 17 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dortmund costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Split costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)