Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.407 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 41% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,542₴ (4,934 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)