Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.513 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 42% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,427₴ (5,115 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)