Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.092 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 40% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,020₴ (4,938 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)