Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.067 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 40% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,769₴ (5,345 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)