Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40964 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 59% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,690₴ (₨50,507) in Kakinada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (44 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jena costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)