Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40354 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 67% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,687₴ (₨41,351) in Kakinada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,236 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (36 minutes ago)