Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.899 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 4% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,151₴ (元7,476) in Kaifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)