Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.901 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,921₴ (元4,338) in Kaifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)