Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.894 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 22% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,183₴ (6,984TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 700 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)