Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 252%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.433 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 92% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,842₴ (3,880TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (24 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)