Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23218 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,758₴ (¥158,320) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)