Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 27.128 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 31% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,379₴ ($1,304) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $120 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)