Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.241 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,141₴ ($425) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (33 minutes ago)