Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.919 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 32% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,609₴ ($1,275) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)