Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.790 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,183₴ ($455) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,825 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,032 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)