Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 26.721 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 31% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,366₴ ($1,324) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling18,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,291 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.60 (about 1 hour ago)