Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.948 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 32% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,280₴ ($1,227) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (44 minutes ago)