Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.816 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 36% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,476₴ (4,786 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)