Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.858 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 22% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,274₴ (6,395 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (about 1 hour ago)