Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.325 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 141% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 67,606₴ (29,081 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)