Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 456%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.132 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 394% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,394₴ (€1,696) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)