Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 473%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.042 UAH / SAR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 214% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,696₴ (﷼ 5,353) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)