Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 463%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.896 UAH / SAR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 318% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,950₴ (﷼ 6,663) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)