Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22297 UAH / SSP *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 17% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 9,938₴ (44,569 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (about 2 hours ago)