Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20643 UAH / SSP *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 7% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,821₴ (134,773 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 17 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dortmund costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Split costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)