Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18342 UAH / SSP *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 82% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,225₴ (257,469 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)