Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20718 UAH / SSP *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 22% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 10,117₴ (48,834 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (37 minutes ago)