Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07546 UAH / NGN *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 12% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,329₴ (163,386 ₦) in Jos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lubbock, Texas costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (about 2 hours ago)