Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 260%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.221 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 290% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,810₴ (14,534 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)