Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 253%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.204 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 149% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 64,758₴ (20,212 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)