Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.116 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 158% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,850₴ (RM6,842) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 3 hours ago)