Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.160 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 172% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,726₴ (RM6,612) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)