Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.263 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 148% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,030₴ (RM3,677) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)