Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.068 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 154% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,159₴ (RM3,816) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (about 1 hour ago)