Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.361 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 148% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,267₴ (RM5,073) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $430 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)