Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 343%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.786 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 212% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,558₴ (R$ 3,925) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)