Cost of living comparison between Jining, China and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.877 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 63% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,425₴ (元6,300) in Jining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 5,490,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,997,960 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 91 (about 2 hours ago)