Cost of living in Jima, Ethiopia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.012 UAH / ETB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jima (Ethiopia) is 7% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,599₴ (25,294 Birr) in Jima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 60,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)