Cost of living in Jilin City, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.042 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jilin City (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,029₴ (元7,429) in Jilin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (41 minutes ago)