Cost of living in Jilin City, China vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.054 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jilin City (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,956₴ (7,388元) in Jilin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 3 hours ago)