Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 UAH / CZK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 68% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,770₴ (14,587 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)