Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.279 UAH / CZK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 51% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,068₴ (14,127 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (36 minutes ago)