Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.184 UAH / CZK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 16% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 21,007₴ (17,742 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)