Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.011 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 34% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,843₴ (元5,446) in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £4.90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 6,750 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (35 minutes ago)