Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20039 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 20% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,196₴ (₨155,678) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)