Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26472 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 57% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,489₴ (₨96,284) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)