Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 826%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.355 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 440% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 84,410₴ (11,477 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)