Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02485 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 42% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,473₴ (₩1,427,382) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)