Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02482 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,605₴ (₩668,933) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (41 minutes ago)