Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.353 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 74% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,446₴ (€1,343) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)