Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.168 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 74% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,038₴ (€532) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $834 (about 2 hours ago)