Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02417 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 53% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,262₴ (₩1,706,860) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)