Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02427 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 148% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,812₴ (₩1,598,937) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)