Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02314 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 140% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,045₴ (₩1,038,922) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pyongyang costs 5.00 ₩ (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 17,980₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)