Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02469 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 131% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,693₴ (₩1,121,832) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,067 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 3 hours ago)