Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02528 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 132% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,217₴ (₩1,195,145) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)