Cost of living in Janakpur, Nepal vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24438 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Janakpur (Nepal) is 13% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,085₴ (₨ 110,831) in Janakpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)