Cost of living in Janakpur, Nepal compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24249 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Janakpur (Nepal) is 14% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,646₴ (₨ 126,382) in Janakpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (30 minutes ago)