Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40283 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 33% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,962₴ (₨49,554) in Jamnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)