Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42058 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 32% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,493₴ (₨34,461) in Jamnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)