Cost of living in Jalna, India vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39214 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalna (India) is 266% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 95,077₴ (₨242,459) in Jalna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)