Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40128 UAH / KGS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 50% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,975₴ (97,126 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 2 hours ago)