Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38308 UAH / KGS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 49% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,271₴ (105,124 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)